Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 33

It's time for Volume 33 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Can someone please explain to me what is up with this egg? This is how I found it! Errr ... I didn't use it. I just couldn't bring myself to justifying this egg was edible! *laughs* It looked even worse than in the picture, there was this weird protruded round section in the middle of those indented marks. Alien egg.

I found this super adorable snowman in Pier One while random shopping one day. I instantly thought, "WACKY FINDS!" He's so adorable. This reminded me of this smaller snowman ceramic holder I used to have back when I was in my teenage. We'd traveled to Dubai and our hotel had given us the snowman as a present on Christmas/New Years. It was just as adorable, only smaller!

He's like, "Meh, I couldn't be asked!"
Mama was knitting a hat and a matching sweater for Gubby and when she came around she asked her to try it on so she could check the sizing. The little one wasn't in the mood so to convince her mama decided to put it on her minion plush's head. I loved the expression the minion was giving! It was like he was actually stuck in the situation thanks to Gubbster!

This one is my favorite! I played the classic 'house' paper game with my little Gubby! Then we played tic tac toe too! Her lines are still wobbly and her circles are still a little wacky but she had fun and I absolutely LOVED playing these childhood classics with her. Also check out the letter doodle there ... that's a part of our song 'I sent a letter' which we sing pretty much every day to annoy Abbie who plays the letter thief! *laughs* I love this kid!

Okay, please tell me I'm not the only one who has come across an orange cauliflower for the first time in my life? Come on ... seriously. Orange? How does it become orange? Does it taste different? Is this for real!!!???

That's all folks! Until the next five wacky finds, have a wacky day!

2 comments:

  1. I've also found a green and a purple cauliflower! No one in my family would touch it. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love the color purple I think even I would think thrice (or more) if you bring me a purple cauliflower! Hahahaha!

      Delete