Saturday, December 16, 2017

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 32

It's time for Volume 32 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Presenting ... Abbie's Magical Unicorn Drawing for Gubby dearest! Ever since I was a kid I've LOVED Abbie's drawings. I doodle too but my drawings are never this awesome unless I spend a good long time perfecting them. She makes it seem like drawing stuff is effortless. This unicorn was actually a giant decal that I'd put on Gubby's desk to decorate it up. Abbie copied it exactly in Gubby's little doodle notebook. I loved it so much I decided to take a picture so I could preserve it forever!

Abbie recently got an ear infection and had to go see a doctor to make sure she didn't need more antibiotics. That's where we found this guy. The wacky bit is how he's dressed up in  doctor's coat! It was cute and silly at the same time ... so out came my camera!

THIS WAS SO CUTE I SPENT A GOOD COUPLE OF MINUTES JUST LOOKING AT IT! A notepad that looks like a stick of butter! How cool is this? SO VERY COOL! I found this at TJ Maxx, if memory serves me right, and had to have an internal discussion with myself to convince my hands from not picking it up and adding it to my trolley!

Wait, did they visit my house and then decide to design this one? One of those things I see at Target and love instantly. This would have worked so well in my house because it is an exact description of what my family is like! *laughs*

One of the many drawings Gubby draws on an app in my phone and saves to my camera roll. That newly-turned three year old kid actually knows how to find the app on the second 'page' of my phone's screen, open it, change background colors, chose colors and textures and brush types, draw and doodle, and then also save to my camera roll! How does that happen? When I was three years old I was .. I don't even know what I was doing, except flashing adorable dimpled cheeks at the world. I think this new generation of kids are going to be geniuses! They can already handle phones and everything so well, imagine what they'll do when they grow up! God bless them all and especially my little darling who drew this masterpiece. Oh and by the way, is it just me, or does the drawing look like a fish? I see a fish! Don't know about you!

That's all folks! Until the next five wacky finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment