Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 31

It's time for Volume 31 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

I know you're thinking the cookie from Starbucks is wacky but no, that's not why I posted this as the first wacky find of this month. The story behind this cookie is actually what's so wacky. So when Halloween was near Abbie and I went to Starbucks and as usual asked for the seasonal cookie. They had this zombie/frankenstein whatever this was. So we took it and brought it home. When we ate it it didn't taste like the normal sugar cookie we regularly buy. It was harder, the icing wasn't coming off the cookie like it does always, and it definitely tasted different too. Our baby niece Gubby is the one who we buy these cookies for and she likes to taste the icing separately. She was disappointed and didn't like this one at all. Then Abbie and I looked it up online to see why it tasted different than the sugar cookie. We were surprised because this cookie hadn't been advertise ANYWHERE! Not on Starbucks' website, not on their Instagram, not on their Facebook, no where at all! We did get a bad feeling that this was some old stock the local Starbucks person had given us and the next day we waited to get a bad stomach too *laughs* but thankfully nothing happened. We survived and to this day we still haven't found this cookie anywhere online!

The entire unicorn craze is so colorful which is the main reason why I like seeing unicorn-y stuff everywhere. Abbie and I went to Lolli & Pops to get a Chocolate Frog for my birthday cake when I came across this gigantic unicorn bark. It was so pretty! But then I looked at my tummy, thought of my weight loss goal, and kept it back! *laughs*

October had a Friday the thirteenth! No, I don't believe in all the myths but hey it was still fun wearing this special outfit that day! Don't those minions look super cool? Love them so much!

CREEPY! You know where I found these? In the cupcake decorating aisle!
WHY? I ask, why, why why? Why would someone put something so creepy on their cupcakes?

I saved the best for last! Abbie baked my birthday cake again this year like I've talked about SO much all over my blog! When she was making the frosting our little Gubby decided to bring in her excessive load of cuteness! She brought her little toy mixer and started imitating everything Abbie did! It was so cute! She was scared of touching my mixer but she wanted to 'bake' too and this was her grand plan. SHE IS SUCH A DARLING!!!!

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

2 comments:

  1. My mom gave us a KitchenAid mixer, but we need you to come give us lessons ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahah! Hopefully one day :D
      You'll LOVEEEEEEEE your KitchenAid! :D

      Delete